Small Body With Big Engine(get stronger in shortest possible time)

#seriously
Most people ask me, Judetee how come you lift so well and you are strong despite your size referring to me as small body with big engine.
In this article I will be talking on how to lift weight correctly and becoming stronger in the shortest possible time and build your body faster
  I have been to various gym centers and even some local gym..and what I see amazes me alot. On Tuesday at the gym I also saw how some persons curl wrongly and carry weight wrongly in general. I had to angrily correct one because he was doing it wrong and could not ask questions.
    Please pay keen attention so as to get better understanding and start building faster and get stronger.. Funny enou
gh you can also end up inflicting pain on your joints or muscles.
 Let me start by showing you the right way to bench.
To get more tips on how to bench press correctly, click on the link below.
https://pin.it/hrnxva3tgjflke
 Furthermore, what you eat also matters alot as this gives you inner strength.
Also, consistent training and engaging  in strength programs also gives you the needed strength to lift heavy in no time. Going to gym once in a week won't help at all.
  Carrying weight at ease requires your utmost price. Remember NO PAIN, NO GAIN.
comment so as to know what you want me to talk about more thanks.


Comments