Simple Techniques To Overcome Waist Pain During Long Distance Travel.



Image: freepik.com

 Over the years, I became very scared of traveling because of the lower back pain I go through during long-distance travel. Especially when the bus or vehicle is congested or the seat range is close.


Recently, I decided to find a way to overcome or manage such pain as a result of the constant pains I suffer. Now, my question is "Do you feel a sharp pain at your waist level during long-distance travel?"


After testing out these little techniques, I noticed it worked out for me so I want you all to test it and thank me later.


The first on my list is;


1. Mind Distraction.


This is one of the most effective methods I often use whenever I am traveling a long distance. Listening to music is the technique. Whenever you start feeling or having such pain just try listening to music from your phone or maybe ask the driver to play. Just distract your mind from the pain.


2. Sitting position.

Another method I used is changing my sitting position. When you sit down for a long time, you will notice a sharp pain and this makes you uncomfortable. To avoid this, change your sitting position by raising your upper body and reducing the weight on your waist.


3. Relaxation.


Sometimes these drivers are mean, they only care about the money and not the comfort of the passengers. They tend to overload the bus or vehicle. In this case, you sometimes feel that tension in your legs and waist.


Your legs become numb with a sensation all over. This is a result of a lack of blood flow. When you start noticing this, you should ask the driver to stop especially if you are going on a longer distance.


Your health is very paramount and you should treat it with the utmost concern.

#fitness #health #motivation #exercise

Thank you.

Written by Judeteefitness.

Comments