RESULTS DON'T LIE




Judeteefitness/motivations
This post is inspired by a friend, brother, training partner and athlete. We trained together and I must tell you, he is a motivator. Despite my own motivations, when I train with him I get even more motivated. I can gloriously say, results don't lie..he deserves it. More wins.

RESULTS DON'T LIE

When you feel like quitting remember all of those who said you'd fail.
when you feel like giving up, remember why you started.
When you feel like quitting, remember what you're doing it all for.
When you feel like quitting, remember pain is temporary and greatness lasts forever.
When you feel lime quitting, remember that the pain you feel today will be replaced with the strength you need tomorrow.
Every ounce of pain you feel is building a stronger you.  A stronger  mind and a stronger character. So push through the pain, don't let it stop you force it to grow you.
    Don't back down from the pain FACE IT, feel no pain. "I remembered one of my training session they started complaining...these are their words..." You no dey tire, since you they train...go rest joor" I just smiled....
That painful last rep, that's nothing. Give me more, push harder.
Too tired...NO EXCUSES
Too hard...NO EXCUSES
Too busy...NO EXCUSES
Too early...NO EXCUSES
Too stressed...NO EXCUSES.
      When you feel like quitting remember that there is too many people to prove wrong, fight for. I will not quit, what about you?
   Quitting, are for those who have no HEART.. #JUDETEEFITNESS DON'T QUIT. Your greatest physique, health, strength does not come with average effort. But if you want average results keep showing up and give average effort.  But if you want to be at your best, you have to give your best effort.  Make a oath to yourself that you will not workout of any training session, game, anything without giving everything it takes....115% of your soul. Whatever you think is your limit, push past it. Whatever you think is your max see to it you can get 15% more out. Results don't lie. It all boils down to simple question...HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?
remember when you feel like quitting, give 15 more.
   Nothing great is going to come if I quit, if you quit. Nothing great would have come if ITSEKIRI USHORITSE quitted. He is one person that have never let pains stop him. He always want to improve and beat his PB's the last time I trained with him..it was wow. He made me understood that pain is temporary. Pushing and training harder each day.
I will not back out. I will keep on fighting and pushing forward.
STICK IT OUT AND GET YOUR REWARD
#judeteefitness
#judeteemusic
#judeteemotivation
@ushoritseitsekiri.dadyushos
@aghwaremrejudetega
#timeofffitness
#timeoff.rr

Comments